Traveling Orthodontic Dental Assistant
Traveling Orthodontic Dental Assistant needed to travel with the Orthodontist to
the North Austin offices.We are looking for an outgoing, friendly, and eager team member who desires a
long term career with growth potential. We work hard to change peoples' lives
and need someone who enjoys doing the same.
• Prepare patients for oral examination and assist clinicians and owner doctors
in providing treatment
• Communicate effectively with team members and patients
• Providing patients with instructions for oral care following surgery or other
dental treatment procedures, such as the placement of a restoration (filling)
• Review the health history, make chart entries under the direction of the
and assure completion of forms and signatures
• Review daily schedule to set up appropriate trays and instruments.
• Must have 2-3 years of Orthodontic Dental Assisting Experience in a busy fast
• Must be willing to travel to our Cedar Park and Round Rock offices.
• Must be willing to work some Saturdays (1-2 per month - not regularly)
As an orthodontic assistant, we recognize your efforts and care about your career development. We know how important you are to patients, your colleagues, and the business - that's why dental assistants receive ongoing technical training, encouragement to grow and succeed, and the kind of balanced lifestyle that leaves you feeling ready to greet each new opportunity with a smile. Add on competitive compensation and benefits, including, medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, child care assistance and the fact that PDS® is one of the fastest growing companies in the US, and you'll wonder why you didn't find us sooner!
Pacific Dental Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/shkzr2f4xjvm8mth