Dentist Needed (Great Location) - Lawrenceville, GA
Our local, hometown Lawrenceville, GA practice has an immediate opening for a full-time General Dentist! This office is seeking a quality focused, long-term, and patient-centric Dentist.
The practice is a busy, digital, and multi-specialty setting including an in-house, Orthodontist, Periodontist, and Oral Surgeon!
Located @ 2000 Riverside Parkway, Suite 200 Lawrenceville, GA 30043 (at the busy intersection of Duluth Hwy and Riverside Parkway).
Enjoy a rewarding role with a full, dedicated office staff and a strong patient base (lots of work for a talented Dentist)! Great Expressions Dental Centers is the smarter choice for a dental career. GEDC offers career development and financial milestones that matches the doctor’s objectives; onboarding orientation for all new doctors; continuing education that includes annual reimbursement, study clubs, and in-house Invisalign training; uncapped transparent and timely compensation. Dental benefits include complementary cleanings and discounted dental services (like crowns, braces, Invisalign, and more.) GEDC is the smart career choice for dentists who want patients to make smart dental decisions.
* Production Percent vs. Six-Figure Annual Base
- $5,000 Sign-On Bonus
Benefits / Perks:
* Clinical Freedom and Treatment Autonomy
* Established and Growing Patient Foundation
* Doctor Career Path
* Full Benefits Offered – Healthcare & Dental Benefits, 401K, Short Term / Long Term Disability, Time Off
* Malpractice Coverage Assistance
* Continued Education Reimbursement, Paid ADA & State Society Dues
* Group Practice Camaraderie – Study Clubs, Chairside Mentoring, GEDC University Courses
- Please view our Doctor Career Path video!
Apply via this ad to learn more about both the role and Great Expressions!
For More Information Email:
Ross Shoemaker, MBA | Director of Recruitment | Great Expressions Dental Centers
phone 678-836-2226 | fax 678-836-2144 |web www.greatexpressions.com
apply, please email,
Must have a DDS/DMD from an accredited University and active/clear GA Dental Board license