Gentle Dental provides a large network of resources to empower our Dental partners. With Gentle Dental, we manage the details so you can focus on dentistry. We provide a team atmosphere, integrity and doing what is right for the patient. The perfect fit for our team is a caring and motivated people-person with a strong work ethic and superior clinical skills. You choose what’s best for your patients.
This is a Full-Time position in our West Phoenix area practices. We're looking for Dentists willing to work Saturday's and be open to various weekday shifts. Hours are 8am-5pm or 10am to 7pm on weekdays. Hours on Saturday depend on patient appointments and are flexible.
- Teamwork in the patients best interest
- Quality patient care with clinical autonomy based on best practices in the patients best interest
- New patients assigned equally on rotation basis. Your patients stay with you.
- 401K and additional Pre-tax saving plan
- Accredited Dental School Graduate
- Current applicable State Dental License (or the ability to acquire one by time of employment)
- Other licenses/certifications such as CPR, DEA, NPI
- 3-5+ years of experience
- Ability to work Saturday's
Benefits for Full-Time employees include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Long and Short term disability, and Holidays off.