Pediatric Dentist Needed - Jacksonville, FL
Are you a Pediatric Dentist or a GP with a pediatric focus?
We are seeking a full-time (4 days/week) Pediatric Dentist for two of our established, multi-specialty Jacksonville, FL practice(s) to come join our Pediatric Team!
Comprehensive compensation/benefit package (potential annual earnings of $400,000-$500,000), dedicated Pediatric staff in-place, consistent patient flow/schedule, in-house Orthodontist along with a strong referral network of local GP offices.
Both offices are conveniently located in south Jacksonville just off I-95!
Great Expressions Dental Centers is the smarter choice for a dental career. GEDC offers career development and financial milestones that matches the doctor’s objectives; onboarding orientation for all new doctors; continuing education that includes annual reimbursement, study clubs, and in-house Invisalign training; uncapped transparent and timely compensation. Dental benefits include complementary cleanings and discounted dental services (like crowns, braces, Invisalign, and more.) GEDC is the smart career choice for dentists who want patients to make smart dental decisions.
* $180,000 Base vs. 40% Percent of Production (w/Pediatric Certificate)
- + $5,000 Sign-On Bonus
Benefits / Perks:
* Clinical Freedom and Treatment Autonomy
* Established and Growing Patient Foundation
* Multi-Specialty Setting
* Partnership Model – Doctor Care Path / Investment Opportunities
* Full Benefits Offered – Healthcare & Dental Benefits, 401K, Short Term / Long Term Disability, Time Off
* Malpractice Coverage Assistance
* Continued Education Reimbursement, Paid ADA & State Society Dues
* Group Practice Camaraderie – Study Clubs, Chairside Mentoring, GEDC University Courses
Please view our Doctor Career Path video:
Apply via this ad to learn more about Great Expressions!
For More Information, Please Contact:
Jon Brown | Doctor Recruiter | Great Expressions Dental Centers
phone 816-786-9947 | email
apply, please email,
DDS/DMD from an accredited University and active/clear State Dental Board license and Pediatric Certificate