Endodontist Opening - Wayne County, MI
Great Expressions Dental Centers has a select full-time opening for an Endodontist to join our established practices located in Wayne County, MI! (Livonia, and Allen Park) We are seeking a quality focused, long-term and patient-centric provider.
Great Expressions Dental Centers is the smarter choice for a dental career. GEDC offers career development and financial milestones that matches the doctor’s objectives; onboarding orientation for all new doctors; continuing education that includes annual reimbursement, study clubs, and in-house Invisalign training; uncapped transparent and timely compensation. Dental benefits include complementary cleanings and discounted dental services (like crowns, braces, Invisalign, and more.) GEDC is the smart career choice for dentists who want patients to make smart dental decisions.
Our specialists have the clinical freedom and autonomy enjoyed in a traditional private practice without the additional financial or administrative burdens associated with practice management. When considering a career with GEDC, specialists can expect:
High Compensation Opportunity:
* 45% production vs. Six Figure Annual Amount
Benefits / Perks:
* Practice Leadership: Clinical Freedom and Treatment Autonomy
* Patient Focus: Established and Growing Patient Foundation
* Partnership Model – Long Term Doctor Career Path / Investment Opportunities
* Full Benefits Offered (w/full time schedule) – Healthcare & Dental Benefits, 401K, Short Term / Long Term Disability, Time Off
* Malpractice Coverage Assistance
* Continued Education Reimbursement, Paid ADA & State Society Dues
* Group Practice Camaraderie– Technique Development Assistance, Study Clubs, Chairside Mentoring, GEDC University Courses
* Please view our Doctor Career Path video: http://www.screencast.com/t/M3xWM5CYN
Apply via this ad!
For Questions, Please Contact:
Christine Rossana | Doctor Recruiter | Great Expressions Dental Centers
phone 248-450-5923 |Ext. 71023 | fax 248-686-0206 |
To apply please email
Must have a DDS/DMD from an accredited University and active State Dental Board license
Endodontic Dental License and certification