General Dentist- Greensboro, NC
We are a seeking a motivated, quality oriented Associate to join our team! We offer great benefits, salary, and work independently with a supportive, trained staff around you. We have a team approach to dentistry. We insist on patient and family centered dentistry an overall superior dental experience. As industry leaders, Riccobene Associates Family Dentistry practices continually strives for excellence in patient satisfaction, personal quality care and the growth and development of its employees. You will also have plenty of dental professionals supporting you to confer and collaborate with as you continue to grow in your career.
We want a comprehensive general dentist who:
- Can provide general dentist duties of diagnosing, treating problems with patient’s teeth, gums and related parts of the mouth.
- Must have Doctorate of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctorate of Dental Medicine (DMD) required. State-required certification/licensure as required to work as a Dentist and active CPR certification.
- Has a passion for dentistry and enjoys working in a team environment
- Focused on quality dental care & exceptional customer service skills
- Provides comfort dental care to help our patients feel at ease while in the dental chair
- Connect and build trust with our general practitioners