Supported Practice Orchard Dental Group and Orthodontics looking for an experienced Dental Assistant. Are you are looking to grow and would like to work where you have a career ladder? Do you like working with the latest technology like digital charting, digital x-rays and CEREC® CAD/CAM? Is the patient's wellbeing is your top priority. If so, we're looking for someone just like you!
As a Dental Assistant at a Pacific Dental Services supported office, you will have the opportunity to join a stable company that is experiencing a tremendous amount of growth, values your contribution and provides you with a career rather than just a job.
- Demonstrate knowledge of dental terminology, instruments and equipment
- Attend to the patients' needs and concerns
- Sterilize and disinfect instruments and equipment in accordance with applicable infection control guidelines
- Prepare patients for treatment, and assist the dentist - thereby enabling them to provide efficient, quality dental treatment
- At the direction of the dentist, complete quality radiographs and intra-oral pictures of patients
- Prepare tray setups for dental procedures and maintain adequate supply levels in each operatory
- Ensure equipment is maintained according to manufacturer's guidelines
- Perform basic computer functions
As a member of our team, you'll receive competitive salary, excellent benefits and the solid support of an organization with a reputation for leadership and vision.
We look forward to meeting you!
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/2zfkfk3x4796fbgc