Are you looking for an amazing opportunity to “make a difference”??
Do you strive to deliver dental services to patients who truly need you?
Then look no further…...
Community First Health Centers is preparing to open our own dental operation at our Port Huron medical facility. This dental office is scheduled to open in December 2019 and we are looking for an exceptional Dentist to lead our practice!!
Under the direction of the Chief Operating Officer, you'll deliver diagnostic, preventative, restorative and surgical dental care services to a wide variety of patients. This position will be located out of our Port Huron medical facility located at 1011 Military Street.
Daily responsibilities of our Dentist may include:
• Provide quality dental services to eligible patients with skill, care and expert judgment
• Communicate dental treatment information to patients, parents and clinical staff in a clear, compassionate and effective manner
• Documents in the patient's medical records appropriately regarding all diagnostics, treatment plans and services delivered according to relevant organization policies and procedures
• Participates in appointment making and referral of patients to assure dental clinic productivity and appropriate management of dental patients
• Perform all procedures in compliance with state and federal regulations, accrediting and licensing agencies at all times
• Enhance professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, current literature, in-service meetings and professional conferences
• Other duties as assigned/requested