Part-time Orthodontist Opportunity in Bothell, WA.
This would be a traveling position in Bothell, Lynnwood, Woodinville, Kirkland and Lakewood.
Gentle Dental provides a large network of resources to empower our Dental partners. With Gentle Dental, we manage the details so you can focus on dentistry. We provide a team atmosphere, integrity and doing what is right for the patient. The perfect fit for our team is a caring and motivated people-person with a strong work ethic and superior clinical skills. You choose what’s best for your patients.
- Teamwork in the patients best interest
- Quality patient care with clinical autonomy based on best practices in the patients best interest
- New patients assigned equally on rotation basis. Your patients stay with you.
- Healthcare package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Short and long term disability
- 401K and additional Pre-tax saving plan
- Life insurance
- CE credits
- Additional CE credits and partial License and DEA reimbursement after 2 years
- Orthodontist Residency Certificate
- Accredited Dental School Graduate
- At least 2 years of previous orthodontics experience is required
- Current OR Dental License
- Other licenses/certifications such as CPR & NPI
Apply for Orthodontist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly