Full-time Prosthodontist Opportunity in Phoenix, AZ.
With Gentle Dental, we manage the details so you can focus on dentistry. We provide a team atmosphere, integrity and doing what is right for the patient. The perfect fit for our team is a caring and motivated people-person with a strong work ethic and superior clinical skills. You choose what’s best for your patients.
Compensation: Competitive DOE
- Locations: Five offices in the West Valley
- Referrals from 9 General Dentists.
- Schedule- Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm. 4-5 days a week
- Teamwork in the patients best interest
- Quality patient care with clinical autonomy based on best practices in the patients best interest
- New patients assigned equally on rotation basis. Your patients stay with you.
- Healthcare package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Short and long term disability
- 401K and additional Pre-tax saving plan
- Life insurance
- CE credits
- Additional CE credits and partial License and DEA reimbursement after 2 years
- Prosthodontist Residency Certificate
- Accredited Dental School Graduate
- Current applicable State Dental License (or the ability to acquire one by time of employment)
- Other licenses/certifications such as CPR, DEA, NPI
Gentle Dental provides a large network of resources to empower our Dental partners.