Gentle Dental provides a large network of resources to empower our Dental partners. With Gentle Dental, we manage the details so you can focus on dentistry. We provide a team atmosphere, integrity and doing what is right for the patient. The perfect fit for our team is a caring and motivated people-person with a strong work ethic and superior clinical skills. You choose what’s best for your patients.
Looking for 6 days per month.
- Teamwork in the patients best interest
- Quality patient care with clinical autonomy based on best practices in the patients best interest
- New patients assigned equally on a rotation basis. Your patients stay with you.
- This position will accommodate mostly AHCCCS patients.
- 2 years of in-office experience
- Must have completed a Pediatric Dentistry Residency
- Current applicable State Dental License (or the ability to acquire one by the time of employment)
- Other licenses/certifications such as CPR, DEA, NPI
Apply for Pediatric Dentist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly