Full-time or Part-time Oral Surgeon Opportunity in Portland, OR. 2-4 Days per Week Needed.
Gentle Dental provides a large network of resources to empower our Dental partners. With Gentle Dental, we manage the details so you can focus on dentistry. We provide a team atmosphere, integrity and doing what is right for the patient. The perfect fit for our team is a caring and motivated people-person with a strong work ethic and superior clinical skills. You choose what’s best for your patients.
- Gentle Dental Glisan office - 11982 NE Glisan St. Portland, OR 97220
- Gentle Dental Clackamas office - 12000 SE 82nd Avenue, Suite 1145 Clackamas, OR 97086
- Teamwork in the patients best interest
- Quality patient care with clinical autonomy based on best practices in the patients best interest
- New patients assigned equally on rotation basis. Your patients stay with you.
Benefits Include (for a full-time provider):
- Healthcare package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Short and long term disability
- 401K and additional Pre-tax saving plan
- Life insurance
- CE credits
- Additional CE credits and partial License and DEA reimbursement after 2 years
- Oral Surgery Residency Certificate
- Accredited Dental School Graduate
- Current applicable State Dental License (or the ability to acquire one by time of employment)
- Other licenses/certifications such as CPR, DEA, NPI
Apply for Oral Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly