Part-time Orthodontist Opportunity in Murrieta, CA. 2 Days per Month Needed
Gentle Dental provides a large network of resources to empower our Dental partners. With Gentle Dental, we manage the details so you can focus on dentistry. We provide a team atmosphere, integrity and doing what is right for the patient. The perfect fit for our team is a caring and motivated people-person with a strong work ethic and superior clinical skills. You choose what’s best for your patients. We are looking for an Part-time Orthodontist to practice 2 days per month (Wednesday and Saturday) at our Murrieta location.
- Teamwork in the patients best interest
- Quality patient care with clinical autonomy based on best practices in the patients best interest
- New patients assigned equally on rotation basis. Your patients stay with you.
- 401K and additional Pre-tax saving plan
- Orthodontist Residency Certificate
- Accredited Dental School Graduate
- Active CA dental license in good standing (or the ability to acquire license by time of employment)
- Other licenses/certifications such as CPR & NPI
Apply for Orthodontist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly