We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
Qualifications and Skills
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Continuing Education (CE Units)
- Paid time off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Child care assistance
- Paid time to volunteer in your local community
- Necessary industry certifications and education
- Possess outstanding time management, communication, and technical skills
- Can-do attitude, a proactive nature, a strong sense of ownership and integrity and a desire to continue to learn and grow
- Demonstrate knowledge of dental terminology, instruments and equipment
If you care about your career as much as you care about your patients, join our practice, an office supported by Pacific Dental Services®, and build relationships that will keep patients coming back for years to come.
Ready to get started? We are too! Apply today!
Pacific Dental Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.