Traveling Oral Surgery Dental Assistant
6 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Our Northeast NJ dental group is seeking a Full-time Surgical Dental Assistant to support our Oral Surgeon!
This position will require you to travel to our offices located in Bayonne, Hackensack, North Brunswick, Union, West Long Branch, and Woodbridge!
Generous hourly rate offered & travel reimbursement provided!
As a Surgical Dental Assistant, you will have the opportunity of working side by side our talented Oral Surgeon and assist in procedures from surgical extractions, preparation for implants, bone grafting, and dentures, sutures and much more. You will be able to gain the skills and knowledge on all things dentistry by exposure to prep work, procedures and post-op care.
Great Expressions has a passionate focus on all aspects of the patient journey and delivering a positive experience; we also are motivated to deliver a positive experience and growth opportunities for our O.S. Dental Assistants since YOU ar e the reason for our patients’ experiences.
When you join our team, you benefit in many ways:
* Exciting Team Environment
* Competitive Pay and Bonus Potential
* Healthcare Benefits
* Medical,Vision and Dental coverage offered
* Accident Coverage
* Hospital Indemnity Coverage
* Paid Holidays and Vacation Time
* Company Paid Uniforms
* 401k, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability plans
* ID theft protection
* Opportunity for Career Advancement/Recognition and Growth with a Rapidly Growing Company
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Power of One Rewards
* Convenient New Hire Orientation for all team members
* Pet Insurance
If you are ready to begin a new phase in your career, then now is the time to join our rapidly growing team; we are excited to hear from you!
For more information, please contact
* NJ Xray/Radiology License required
* Previous Oral Surgery experience is preferred but not required