General Dentist - Walled Lake, MI
4 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Our Walled Lake, MI practice has an excellent opportunity for a full-time, lead General Dentist! The office is seeking a quality focused and patient-centric Dentist (with at least 1 year experience). The practice is in a beautiful setting and includes an in-house Hygienist!
Located @ 1080 E West Maple Rd, Walled Lake, MI 48390
Enjoy a rewarding role with a full, dedicated office staff and a strong patient base (lots of work for a talented Dentist)! Great Expressions Dental Centers is the smarter choice for a dental career. GEDC offers career development and financial milestones that matches the doctor’s objectives; onboarding orientation for all new doctors; continuing education that includes annual reimbursement, study clubs, and in-house Invisalign training; uncapped transparent and timely compensation. Dental benefits include complementary cleanings and discounted dental services (like crowns, braces, Invisalign, and more.) GEDC is the smart career choice for dentists who want patients to make smart dental decisions.
High Compensation Package:
* Production Percent vs. Daily Rate
Benefits / Perks:
* Clinical Freedom and Treatment Autonomy
* Established and Growing Patient Foundation
* Doctor Career Path
* Full Benefits Offered – Healthcare & Dental Benefits, 401K, Short Term / Long Term Disability, Time Off
* Malpractice Coverage Assistance
* Continued Education Reimbursement, Paid ADA & State Society Dues
* Group Practice Camaraderie – Study Clubs, Chairside Mentoring, GEDC University Courses
- Please view our Doctor Career Path video!
Apply via this ad to learn more about both the role and Great Expressions!
apply, please email,
Must have a DDS/DMD from an accredited University and active/clear State Dental Board license