Pediatric Dental Assistant-Experience Needed
6 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Our Fayetteville dental group is seeking a qualified and motivated, Full-Time Pediatric Dental Assistant who is ready to help change the lives of our youngest patients, be a part of a high-performing Pediatric staff and grow professionally at our Fayetteville Pediatric practice(s)!
The practice is looking for a team oriented individual who is outgoing with impressive communication skills, organized, professional, service minded and willing to go above and beyond the basic responsibilities of the job. As a Pediatric Dental Assistant, you will have the opportunity of working side by side with a talented Pedodontist and assist them in procedures from pediatric fillings, habit counseling, dental injuries, extractions and much more. You will be able to gain the skills and knowledge on all things dentistry by exposure to prep work, procedures and post-op care.
Great Expressions has a passionate focus on all aspects of the patient journey and delivering a positive experience; we also are motivated to deliver a positive experience and growth opportunities for our Pediatric Dental Assistants since YOU are the reason for our patients’ experiences.
When you join our team, you benefit in many ways:
* Exciting Team Environment
* Competitive Pay and Bonus Potential
* Medical, Vision and Dental coverage offered
* Accident Coverage
* Hospital Indemnity Coverage
* Paid Holidays and Vacation Time
* 8 paid holidays
* 1-2 week(s) vacation time
* Company Paid Uniforms
* 401k, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability plans
* ID theft protection
* Opportunity for Career Advancement/Recognition and Growth with a Rapidly Growing Company
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Power of One Rewards
* Convenient New Hire Orientation for all team members
* Pet Insurance
If you are ready to begin a new phase in your career, then now is the time to join our rapidly growing team; we are excited to hear from you!
For more information, please contact
* Dental Assisting Certification required where state regulations specify
* Some experience within a Pediatric practice is preferred but not required
* Willing to travel
Please take just a few minutes to apply via this ad and create an account; any further positions you apply for, all of your contact information will already be saved!
In addition, we will send you updates on any future positions you may be qualified for.