Dental Assistant Oral Surgery (Part-Time)
Our Hyannis, MA dental group is seeking a Part-Time Dental Assistant to support our Oral Surgeon!
Located @ 274 Barnstable Rd, Hyannis, MA 02601
Part Time schedule will be 8:00am to 5:00pm every other Monday (approximately 2 days/month)
As a Surgical Dental Assistant, you will have the opportunity of working side by side with a talented Oral Surgeon and assist them in procedures from surgical extractions, preparation for implants, bone grafting, and dentures, sutures and much more. You will be able to gain the skills and knowledge on all things dentistry by exposure to prep work, procedures and post-op care.
When you join our team, you benefit in many ways:
* Exciting Team Environment
* Competitive Pay and Bonus Potential
* Dental coverage offered
* Accident Coverage
* Company Paid Uniforms
* Opportunity for Career Advancement/Recognition and Growth with a Rapidly Growing Company
* Convenient New Hire Orientation for all team members
If you are ready to begin a new phase in your career, then now is the time to join our rapidly growing team; we are excited to hear from you!
For more information, please contact
* Dental Assisting Certification required where state regulations specify
* Xray/Radiology Certification Required
* Some experience within an Oral Surgery practice is preferred but not required
Please take just a few minutes to apply via this ad and create an account; any further positions you apply for, all of your contact information will already be saved!
In addition, we will send you updates on any future positions you may be qualified for.