Dental Assistant - General Practice
Our Union, NJ Dental Practice is seeking a Full-Time Dental Assistant!
Located @ 1379 Morris Ave, Union, NJ 07083
*NJ Xray/Radiology License Required*
As a General Practice Dental Assistant, you will have the opportunity of working side by side with one of our talented general dentists and assist them in procedures from fillings, crown preps, root canals, surgical extractions and much more. You will be able to gain the skills and knowledge on all things dentistry by exposure to prep work, procedures and post-op care.
When you join our team, you benefit in many ways:
* Exciting Team Environment
* Competitive Pay and Bonus Potential
* Medical, Vision and Dental coverage offered
* Accident Coverage
* Hospital Indemnity Coverage
* Paid Holidays and Vacation Time
* Company Paid Uniforms
* 401k, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability plans
* ID theft protection
* Opportunity for Career Advancement/Recognition and Growth with a Rapidly Growing Company
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Power of One Rewards
* Convenient New Hire Orientation for all team members
* Pet Insurance
If you are ready to stop looking through jobs and ready to begin a new career, then now is the time to join our rapidly growing team; we are excited to hear from you!
For more information please contact
* Past experience as a medical assistant or dental assistant desired
* Radiology (Xray) certification required