Private office seeking a Full-time Dentist as a Trial-Partner
We are interested in someone with a true passion for dentistry and leading others to success. We need a dentist who can be a leader, have a team mentality, utilize our modern dental technology and create success. We value relationships with our team and are committed to a lasting relationship with our patients by providing quality dental care. We believe these relationships set us apart from the rest! Our modern office is equipped with state-of-the-art dental technology.
This is an opportunity to become partners with Ammons Dental by Design. Mentorship and support is provided by an experienced dentist with a full-spectrum of abilities.
The ideal dentist will be a skilled, mature professional with confidence and experience in treatment planning and discussing options with patients. With your skills and our infrastructure, we will build a reputable and profitable dentist office where patient - dentist relationships rely on trust, honesty and respect. We are dedicated to providing all non-clinical functions including Staffing, Marketing, Scheduling and Payroll. Dr. Michael Ammons knows the profitable practice has a unified team all heading in the same direction. With additional support from our executive leadership team, the Doctor can focus on providing excellent care to patients.
- Strive for excellence with patients, treatment planning, and team members
- Diagnose and communicate appropriate dental treatment to patients, including regular check-ups, cleanings, root canals, surgical extractions, implants and cosmetic dentistry
- Thoroughly educate patients about the importance of maintaining proper oral health and their options for dental treatment
- Effectively communicate with the team regarding findings/concerns, patient care and treatment plans
- Work with support staff to provide each patient with a complete diagnosis and treatment plan which includes an explanation of services, fees and payment policy
- Ensure thorough documentation of patient charts which includes medical history, existing conditions, previous dental work, diagnoses, treatments, consultations and medications
- Prepare thorough notes in a clear and comprehensive manner
- Doctor is responsible for following all state and federal agencies in accordance with the law
- Degree from accredited dental school
- Current dental license issued by state where practicing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team-building skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to work well independently and with others in fast-paced clinical environment
- DDS, or DMD required
- Friendly, thoughtful and professional attitude
- Committed to the highest quality of patient care
- 2 - 5 years clinical experience at a dental practice (preferred). Residency does count for experience