Branson Dental Center is seeking a dedicated dentist to join their growing practice who is committed to excellent patient care alongside the rest of the team. As an associate of the practice, you will have access to modern technology, clinical mentorship, and a trained support team to help you succeed.
- Work with the rest of the office team to create a smooth and enjoyable patient experience
- Provide great dental services to our patients that will meet or go beyond the standard of care set by the state board and ADA.
- Educating patients on oral hygiene/health/disease as well as procedures and services
- Able to perform general dentistry treatments, such as exams, fillings, root canal treatments, tooth extractions, etc.
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Missouri License
- Be comfortable working with both adults and children
- Outstanding positive attitude and demeanor
- Professionalism in all aspects of job
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Competitive Compensation and Benefit Package
- Mentorship to increase clinical speed
- Malpractice Insurance
- Healthcare Benefits (Medical, Prescription Drugs, Dental and Vision)
- 401(k) Savings Plan