Comprehensive Private Practice
This is a full time position in an established practice with an excellent local reputation. Turnkey associate opportunity- take over a full schedule of patients from a retiring dentist. This is great position for a dentist who understands that dentistry is a service industry where the best way to be successful is to provide excellent customer service an high quality care.
- Paperless practice with CEREC, CBCT, implant system
- Mixed cash and PPO patients
- Compensation based Percentage of Net Production with a $600 daily minimum for six months
- Benefits include health insurance, 401K, $6,000 annually for CE
- Partnership potential after an associate period
This is an ideal positions for an outgoing, friendly dentist who enjoys building relationships with patients.
We are looking for:
- Tennessee dental license
- 1-2 years of experience and/or residency training
- Comfortable treatment planning, placing and restoring implants.
- Ability to manage a $60,000-$70,000 in monthly production
Interviewing Now! For more information, apply directly or contact Morgan Pace at ETS Dental (www.etsdental.com).
Phone: (540) 491-9102
ETS Dental recruits Dentists, Dental Specialists and Dental staff for top practices across the country. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today!