Pediatric, or General Dentist who Enjoys Treating Children
A Lone Peak supported Dental practice with a complete business support system, including the latest technology and a proven track record of operational success, enabling you to focus on providing the highest quality of care to your patients has an opportunity for an Associate Dentist!
You will operate in an innovative, team-oriented atmosphere that is highly competitive financially and highly rewarding personally.
- Greet patients and their guardians in a professional and friendly manner
- Provide a clean and professional environment for all patients
- Effectively answer patient and guardian’s questions and address any concerns
- Thoroughly educate patients and guardians about oral hygiene and health
- Effectively communicate with Dental Assistant and/or Hygienist regarding patient care and concerns
- D.D.S. or D.M.D. from a school accredited by Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA) and American Dental Association
- Licensed to practice in state
- Certification in CPR
- Good interpersonal skills and communication
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office Suite
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Compassionate and caring of patients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill.
- Able to work in an intense, concentrated environment
- Calm and cool-headed with a positive attitude
Apply for Pediatric, or General Dentist who Enjoys Treating Children
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly