Gentle Dental is searching for a full-time Hygienist for our Redmond, WA practice.
At Gentle Dental, our culture is based on innovation and providing a wellness approach to Dentistry to improve clinical results and consistently generate predictable treatment outcomes. We focus on providing the highest quality, multi-disciplinary, and comprehensive oral health services with clinicians who precisely diagnose, document, educate, and treat our patient populations.
- Reasonable patient load at an average of 8-10 patients per day
- Schedule – This is a full-time opportunity with an estimated schedule of 4 days a week and 1 Saturday per month.
- Teamwork in the patients best interest
- Quality patient care with clinical autonomy based on best practices in the patients best interest
- Established practice in a growing community
- Completive compensation package $47 - $52 an hour plus an uncapped bonus plan
- Healthcare package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Short and long term disability
- 401K and additional Pre-tax saving plan
- Life insurance
- CE credits
- Accredited Hygiene Technical School or College
- Current applicable State Dental License (or the ability to acquire one by time of employment)
- Other licenses/certifications such as CPR, local certified anesthesia
Apply for Hygienist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly