5 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
At Gentle Dental, our Dental Hygienists are enthusiastic about providing excellent patient care and are critical to our success as a healthcare provider.
With a culture based on innovation and providing a wellness approach to Dentistry, we are passionate about educating and providing high-quality preventative care to our patients.
Our Dental Hygienists teams are at the forefront of our commitment to service and building lasting relationships with patients. Motivated by a desire to help people be healthier and more confident with their smiles, these teams are provided with:
- Growth and advancement into new positions through supported development and career progression
- Scheduling flexibility and stable hours not limited by a Doctor’s scheduled or time away from the office
- A culture of respect and belonging
- Associates degree or higher in Dental Hygiene from an accredited College or Technical School
- State-specific Dental Hygienist license
- State-specific Radiation Safety Certificate, when required by law
- CPR/BLS Certification (Only American Red Cross or American Heart Association)
- Additional/Expanded functions certifications as required by law (local anesthesia, nitrous oxide, restorative, sealants, etc.)
Pay - depends on experience
- Additional bonus plan.
This home office will be located at GD Downtown Portland, 1050 SW 6th Ave, Suite 222 Portland, OR 97204
This is a full-time opportunity
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Paid Holidays
- and more
For additional opportunities in the area visit www.gentledentalcareers.com
Apply for Hygienist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly