We are seeking a full-time Associate DDS or DMD to join our growing, privately owned, group practice. Our office has a well-established patient base but still generates 30-50 new patients per month. As an Associate Dentist at The Art of Dentistry you will have the opportunity to perform all aspects of dentistry with a staff that goes above and beyond to support the doctors and deliver an unsurpassed dental experience for our patients. We are pleased to offer our patients restorative dentistry, crown & bridge, removable, implant placement and restoration, extractions, endodontics including molar teeth, & Invisalign. This opportunity would be ideal for a dentist newer in their career as you would be working alongside other experienced dentists.
Working at our established practice, you will have plenty of dental professionals supporting you to confer and collaborate with as you continue your career while working independently with highly skilled team members. We offer an initial salary with ongoing competitive collection-based compensation, cover our doctors continuing education, licensing, and association fees.
Associate Dentist Responsibilities:
- Complete procedures as scheduled
- Meet with new patients and diagnose complete treatment plans
- Continue to grow in your profession through continuing education
Associate Dentist Requirements:
- Current valid license to practice dentistry as a General Dentist in Virginia
- Current valid DEA
- Minimum 1-year experience preferred with excellent clinical skills
- A strong work ethic and the ability to act with integrity
- Excellent communication, professionalism, customer service & chair-side manner is must.
- Initial annual guarantee
- Day pay compensation structures available if preferred
- Potential for great earnings
Associate Dentist Benefits:
- 401k plan with matching
- CE reimbursement
- Employee referral bonus
- Highly trained support staff
- 30-50 new patients a month to help you continually grow your patient base
- Mentorship of owner