Part-time Oral Surgeon Opportunity in Seattle, WA.
At Gentle Dental, our culture is based on innovation and providing a wellness approach to Dentistry to improve clinical results and consistently generate predictable treatment outcomes.
We focus on providing the highest quality, multi-disciplinary, holistic, and comprehensive oral health services with clinicians who precisely diagnose, document, educate, and treat our patient populations.
- Teamwork in the patients best interest
- Quality patient care with clinical autonomy based on best practices in the patients best interest
- New patients assigned equally on rotation basis. Your patients stay with you.
- Every Monday and Wednesday, 8am to 5pm
- 401K and additional Pre-tax saving plan
- This is traveling position that splits time between the following offices
- Capitol Hill-535 Broadway Avenue East, Seattle, WA 98102
- West Seattle- 4151 Fauntleroy Way SW, Seattle, WA 98126
- Redmond- 15640 Redmond Way Redmond, WA 98052
- Coal Creek- 6935 Coal Creek Parkway SE, Newcastle, WA 98059
- Kirkland- 13131 120th Avenue NE, Suite B Kirkland, WA 98034
- Oral Surgery Residency Certificate
- Accredited Dental School Graduate
- License in the state of Washington
- Current applicable State Dental License (or the ability to acquire one by time of employment)
- Other licenses/certifications such as CPR, DEA, NPI
Apply for Oral Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly