Part-time Orthodontist Opportunity in Las Vegas, NV.
Gentle Dental provides a large network of resources to empower our Dental partners. With Gentle Dental, we manage the details so you can focus on dentistry. We provide a team atmosphere, integrity and doing what is right for the patient. The perfect fit for our team is a caring and motivated people-person with a strong work ethic and superior clinical skills. You choose what’s best for your patients.
- Teamwork in the patients best interest
- Quality patient care with clinical autonomy based on best practices in the patients best interest
- Schedule: 2-3 days a week
- 401K and additional
- Orthodontist Residency Certificate
- Accredited Dental School Graduate
- Current applicable State Dental License (or the ability to acquire one by time of employment)
- Other licenses/certifications such as CPR, DEA, NPI