Gentle Dental is searching for a Full time General Dentist at our Edmond, OK practice
Our offices already feature Google Review ratings of 4.3 or higher from our patients who continue to rave about our patient care, teams, and culture.
Gentle Dental is coming back and preparing to reopen our offices to serve our patients and communities during these challenging times.
In this new normal, Gentle Dental offers more stability and less uncertainty in a time when safety and security are more important than ever.
We’re hiring in offices throughout the region as we start welcoming back our patients and teams. Apply now to learn more about the opportunities nearest to you.
At Gentle Dental, our culture is based on innovation and providing a wellness approach to Dentistry to improve clinical results and consistently generate predictable treatment outcomes. We focus on providing the highest quality, multi-disciplinary, holistic, and comprehensive oral health services with clinicians who precisely diagnose, document, educate, and treat our patient populations.
Significant signing bonus and/or Relocation available
- Competitive DOE
- Significant signing bonus available
- Will reimburse for OK license if from out of state
- Predominantly PPO practice
- Local specialty support
- Teamwork in the patients best interest
- Quality patient care with clinical autonomy based on best practices in the patients best interest
- New patients assigned equally on rotation basis. Your patients stay with you
- Established practice in a growing community
- Healthcare package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Short and long term disability
- 401K and additional Pre-tax saving plan
- Life insurance
- CE credits
- Additional CE credits and partial License and DEA reimbursement after 2 years
- Accredited Dental School Graduate
- Current applicable State Dental License (or the ability to acquire one by time of employment)
- Other licenses/certifications such as CPR, DEA, NPI