Exciting up and coming practice in Manhattan is looking for the right Orthodontist to join their team.
- 2 days per week. 12-hour schedules. Full time possible
- Beautiful state of the art practice. Brand new, world class, cutting edge equipment and facilities
- Top notch care in a soothing and safe environment
- Potential for future growth and equity stake
- Full time position offers comprehensive benefits to include Health ins., Pre-tax commuter benefit, paid time off, 401K etc.
- $1,200 / day with bonus structure on patient satisfaction
- Minimum of 2 years’ clinical experience working as a GP or Orthodontist required
The successful candidate will be a licensed DMD or DDS and must have completed Orthodontic residency and should be licensed or qualified to obtain license in the State of New York. Must be motivated, personable, flexible, and dedicated to their profession.
Interviewing Now! Call or email Gary Harris today to arrange for an interview.
Phone: (540) 491-9115
Fax: (540) 563-1687
ETS Dental specializes in recruiting Dental professionals for top practices across the country. All conversations and inquiries are completely confidential. All fees are paid by the client (hiring/selling practice). If you are now or will be seeking an opportunity as a Dentist or Specialist, send your resume/CV TODAY! Website: www.etsdental.com