Director, Pediatric Dental Services: Live & Work In Boston | Manage & Grow Well-Established Program
An established dental practice in Franciscan Children’s long-term acute care facility is seeking a qualified candidate with a clinical research background, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a desire for excellence for a new position in a highly sought-after Boston neighborhood. This position will include a faculty appointment to Boston University Dental School. The incoming individual will be responsible for continuing the excellent quality of care already established within the practice and for continuing to build relationships with local dentists in order to establish referral networks for providers who complete their surgeries at Franciscan.
- Tremendous growth potential as you continue to expand a well established program
- Ideal location in Boston—well-connected with Boston University and Boston Children’s Hospital
- Opportunity to lead programs and recruit other dentists for hospital surgeries
- Treat an underserved patient population, providing clinical care to both pediatric and adult patients
- No nights or weekends required
- Teaching program that will allow you to work alongside trainees and partner with the program director at an affiliated dental program
With its rich history, diversity, and legacy of culture and education, the Boston metro area has something for everyone.
- Ranked #7 by Niche in “Best Cities for Young Professionals in America”
- Some of the top public and private schools in the state as well as Ivy League universities
- Four distinct seasons, scenic views, and a variety of outdoor activities
- Various exciting events and festivals throughout the year
- An array of amenities, including fine dining options, live entertainment, world-class shopping, an international airport, and collegiate and professional sporting events
For immediate consideration, please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact Vanessa Leboehi at email@example.com or at 866-406-0269 and reference PDN-126958
Apply for Director, Pediatric Dental Services: Live & Work In Boston | Manage & Grow Well-Established Program
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly