Dentist: Join A Mission-Oriented Practice With Loan Repayment And A Flexible Schedule
A mission-oriented practice in the Midwest is seeking a qualified dentist to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity to live and work in an inviting community and provide service to an underserved population.
- Earn up to $160,000 salary plus full benefits, PTO, and paid malpractice
- Incredible state loan repayment in addition to being a NHSC approved site
- Very established patient base
- Flexibility in schedule/hours per week—ability to work part-time, if desired
- 90% clinical role
- Teach residents and dental hygienists—students participate in rotations through the clinic
Incredible state loan repayment available
Filled with friendly individuals and genuine Midwest charm, this welcoming city offers a great quality of life. With gorgeous scenery all around and breathtaking sunsets every evening, it’s a perfect place to call home.
- A low cost of living and safe, family-friendly neighborhoods
- Plenty of outdoor recreation, including golfing, hiking, biking, and camping
- Home to a beautiful national monument
- Convenient access to Denver, Cheyenne, Sand Hills, The Black Hills, and Rapid City
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact Whitney Turley at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 866-406-0269 and reference DEN-126334
Apply for Dentist: Join A Mission-Oriented Practice With Loan Repayment And A Flexible Schedule
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly