DENTIST - Associate Dentist
Are you looking to join an all-star team? Are you looking to accelerate your professional growth? Look no further.
Our Plano, Texas practice location is now hiring an ASSOCIATE DENTIST!
Schedule: Full-time, 4 days per week (Tuesday-Friday 7:00am-5:00pm)
Associate Dentist career opportunity within an outstanding dental practice that provides a full scope of comprehensive dentistry with advanced technology from a group of highly qualified Dentists. Establishing itself as one of the top cosmetic dentistry practices in Plano, their beloved patient base has offered hundreds of 5-star reviews.
As a Star Dental Partners affiliated Dentist, you will be joining a community of collaborative, high-quality dental professionals who enjoy substantial benefits including:
- Competitive compensation & benefit package
- Established, collaborative dental practice teams
- Strong patient base/patient-centric approach
- Operational and business support
- Annual expense reimbursement
- Professional development
- Work/life balance
- DDS/DMD degree from accredited dental school
- Active Texas dental license
- current Federal DEA, sedation permit(s), CPR certifications
- 2 or more years of professional clinical experience
The Star Dental Partners supported dental practices are adhering to all the current CDC and ADA recommended COVID-19 guidelines for both team members and patients.