Dental Assistant (RDA)
Are you looking to join an all-star team? Are you looking to accelerate your professional growth? Look no further.
Our Allen, Texas practice location is now hiring a REGISTERED DENTAL ASSISTANT!
This patient-centric General and Cosmetic dental practice comes with a tenured, reliable practice team and very loyal patient base. Voted one of the Nation’s Best Dentists in 2018, 2019 and 2020 by the National Consumer Advisory Board, the practice brings a unique approach to cosmetic dentistry in the DFW market. The practice is also backed by industry-proven support services, so you can focus on what matters most – quality, patient care and the work/life balance you deserve.
As a Star Dental Partners affiliated RDA, you will be joining a community of collaborative, high-quality dental professionals and enjoy substantial benefits including:
- Competitive Benefit Plan
- Work/Life Balance
- Reliable Business & Operational Support
- Strong Patient Base
- Welcomes patients
- Prepares patients for treatments or checkups ensuring comfort
- Selection and setup of instrumentation, equipment and other dental materials as needed
- Instrument sterilization according to regulations
- Assist the Dentists and Hygienists
- Maintains accurate patient records
- Lab tasks as instructed
- Provide post-operative care instructions
- Maintain clean and stocked operatories
- High school diploma
- Active Texas RDA certification
- X-ray and nitrous certification preferred
- Previous dental assisting experience
- Knowledge of dental instruments and sterilization methods
- Understanding of health & safety regulations
- Experience with digital software
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Customer-service oriented
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Reliable and collaborative team member
The Star Dental Partners dental practices are adhering to all the current CDC and ADA recommended COVID-19 guidelines for employees and patients.
Apply for Dental Assistant (RDA)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly