Associate Dentist - 2020 Graduate or Resident Welcome
Busy, all Fee for Service Practice Commutable from Raleigh
Welcome to a friendly office with a great team and lots of patients to see. This is a long-established, modern practice that is booked out two months for restorative procedures and eight months for hygiene. An associate is needed to help keep up with demand and to allow the owner more time to focus on implant, full mouth rehab cases.
- Well-rounded general practice
- 100% Fee for Service practice not participating with any insurance plans
- State-of-the-Art office with Cone Beam, CEREC, iTero, laser
- Friendly dentists and staff. Easy going work environment
- Owner willing to mentor a new dental school graduate or resident
- Full Time 4-5-day work week. No weekends
- Compensation includes initial daily guarantee, percent of collections. No lab deductions. Benefits available including health insurance, retirement plan, $3,500 annual CE stipend
- Partnership and eventual ownership potential in the future
The owner and his staff are looking for:
- DMD or DDS degree
- North Carolina Dental License by start date
- Excellent people skills and a good team member
ETS Dental recruits Dentists, Dental Specialists and Dental staff for top practices across the country. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today!