Associate Dentis - Busy Practice, Great Income Living on the Coast
Busy Adult and Family Dentistry Practice
Live on the Coast
A highly productive general practice has a tremendous opportunity for an associate general dentist. Earn an excellent income when at work then leave work behind and enjoy laid back coastal living.
- Mixed PPO and Cash Patient Base
- Modern office with CBCT, iTero, CEREC
- Busy schedule. $3,500+ daily production available
- Comprehensive Dentistry with most procedures offered in-house
- Flexible scheduling
- Expected income over $200,000
- Compensation based on adjusted production. Initial guarantee available
- Available benefits include medical, retirement, CE stipend
- DMD or DDS degree
- North Carolina dental license or eligible to obtain one
- Proficiency with Implant placement, surgery and root canals is ideal, but not required
ETS Dental recruits Dentists, Dental Specialists and Dental staff for top practices across the country. All conversations are completely confidential. If you are seeking a new dental opportunity, apply today!