Dental Assistant (RDA)
Are you looking to join an all-star team? Are you looking to accelerate your professional growth? Look no further.
Our San Antonio, Texas practice location is now hiring a full-time REGISTERED DENTAL ASSISTANT!
This family dental practice is established with over thirty years of dental experience in preserving lifetime smiles. The team provides high-quality, individualized dental service to each patient. The practice philosophy is rooted in treating every patient like family.
As a Star Dental Partners affiliated RDA, you will be joining a community of collaborative, high-quality dental professionals and enjoy substantial benefits including:
- Competitive Benefit Plan
- Work/Life Balance
- Reliable Business & Operational Support
- Strong Patient Base
- Welcomes patients
- Prepares patients for treatments or checkups ensuring comfort
- Selection and setup of instrumentation, equipment and other dental materials as needed
- Instrument sterilization according to regulations
- Assist the Dentists and Hygienists
- Maintains accurate patient records
- Lab tasks as instructed
- Provide post-operative care instructions
- Maintain clean and stocked operatories
- High school diploma
- Active Texas RDA certification
- 1 or more years RDA professional clinical experience
- Ortho experience or desire to assist with Ortho preferred
- Knowledge of dental instruments and sterilization methods
- Understanding of health & safety regulations
- Experience with digital software
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Customer-service oriented
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Reliable and collaborative team member
The Star Dental Partners dental practices are adhering to all the current CDC and ADA recommended COVID-19 guidelines for employees and patients.
Apply for Dental Assistant (RDA)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly