Dental Insurance Coordinator
Are you looking to join an all-star team? Are you looking to accelerate your professional growth? Look no further.
Our Plano, Texas practice location is now hiring a DENTAL INSURANCE COORDINATOR!
Schedule: Full-time, 4 days per week (Monday-Thursday 7:30am-5:00pm)
Career opportunity within an outstanding dental practice that provides comprehensive dentistry and advanced technology from a group of highly qualified Dentists. Establishing itself as one of the top cosmetic dentistry practices in Plano, their beloved patient base has offered hundreds of 5-star reviews.
As a Star Dental Partners affiliated Insurance Coordinator, you will be joining a community of collaborative, high-quality clinical, business and operations professionals who enjoy substantial benefits including:
- Competitive employment benefit package
- Established, collaborative dental practice teams
- Patient-centric community approach
- Professional development
- Work/life balance
- Verifying the patient’s health insurance benefits.
- Explaining insurance benefits to patients.
- Entering data using dental practice management software.
- Generating reports for all activities.
- Posting payments made by patients.
- Following up on non-paid insurance claims.
- Managing late payments and overdue accounts.
- Processing insurance payments and refunds.
- Uploading completed insurance verification forms.
- Monitoring weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to confirm payment from clients and insurance companies.
- High school degree
- Minimum of 2 years in a dentist office environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient with data entry.
- Experience in dental practice management software.
- Microsoft Office experience (MS Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Knowledge of dental procedures and insurance billing codes.
The Star Dental Partners supported dental practices are adhering to all the current CDC and ADA recommended COVID-19 guidelines for both team members and patients.