Grow in your career with a top healthcare system in beautiful Southern California!
AltaMed, one of the top healthcare organizations in Southern California, is seeking a pediatric-trained dentist for an exciting leadership opportunity. The incoming candidate will benefit from working within a patient-centered, team-based organization whose purpose is to ensure access to culturally appropriate healthcare, regardless of an individual’s economic status.
- Work for the largest FQHC in the nation—but get paid more than you would at most FQHCs
- Role consists of 80% clinical time and 20% protected leadership time
- Oversee 2 pediatric dentists and 2 general dentists in a 100% outpatient environment at a brand new location with state-of-the-art equipment
- Work in tandem with an experienced site manager and have the potential for additional future leadership
- Eligible for four excellent student loan programs through the state and government
- Comprehensive benefits available, including a 403(b) with 4% employer match and a generous long-term incentive plan
- 17 days of PTO (increases with tenure), 1 week of CME with a $3,000 stipend, and an additional 12 paid holidays
- E-curbside physician referral program
Los Angeles and Orange County both offer an array of activities and lifestyles perfect for families and individuals alike. With breathtaking scenery all around, you’ll enjoy an incomparable quality of life in Southern California.
- Live downtown, near the beach, or in community-oriented suburbs
- Some of the top public and private schools in the state
- Ideal weather and consistent sunshine year-round, allowing for an abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking, camping, and plenty of beach activities
- Local family-friendly attractions, including Disneyland and Knott’s Berry Farm
- A variety of collegiate and professional sports
- Convenient access to the mountains, Temecula Valley Wine Country, Joshua Tree, and Yosemite
For immediate consideration, please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact Jessica Duyka at email@example.com or at 866-826-1217 and reference DIR-115772