We are searching for a knowledgeable Dentist who can provide a range of services to our patients. The Dentist will meet with patients, assess their dental health, perform, handle complex procedures, such as root canals, extractions, and oral surgery, and work with other staff members, such as dental hygienists and assistants, to provide our clients with quality dental services.
To be a successful Dentist, you should be caring, communicative, and experienced in diagnosing and treating dental ailments. You should also be skilled with the various tools and procedures needed to correct dental complaints and ensure the oral health of patients.
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery or Dental Medicine.
- State license and malpractice insurance.
- Additional experience, certifications, or licensing may be required.
- Strong computer skills and experience with Eaglesoft or Dentrix
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to keep detailed records.
- Comprehensive knowledge of dental procedures, tools, and diagnostics.
- Good management skills.
- 2-3 year of in-office experience
Salary Commensurate with experience $80 - $90 per Hour