General Dentist | Tucson, AZ
7 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Gentle Dental is searching for a Full time General Dentist at our Tucson, AZ practice
With Gentle Dental, we manage the details so you can focus on dentistry. We provide a team atmosphere, integrity and doing what is right for the patient. The perfect fit for our team is a caring and motivated people-person with a strong work ethic and superior clinical skills. You choose what’s best for your patients. This is a Full Time Opportunity.
Compensation: Competitive, percentage based production.
- Teamwork in the patients best interest
- Quality patient care with clinical autonomy based on best practices in the patients best interest
- Healthcare package (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Short and long term disability
- 401K and additional Pre-tax saving plan
- Life insurance
- CE credits
- Additional CE credits and partial License and DEA reimbursement after 2 years
- 2 years of in-office experience
- Accredited Dental School Graduate
- Current applicable State Dental License (or the ability to acquire one by time of employment)
- Other licenses/certifications such as CPR, DEA, NPI
Gentle Dental provides a large network of resources to empower our Dental partners.
Apply for General Dentist | Tucson, AZ
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly