Endodontist | Reno, NV
Gentle Dental is searching for a Part time Endodontist position in Reno, NV.
Our offices already feature Google Review ratings of 4.1 or higher from our patients who continue to rave about our patient care, teams, and culture.
At Gentle Dental, our culture is based on innovation and providing a wellness approach to Dentistry to improve clinical results and consistently generate predictable treatment outcomes. We focus on providing the highest quality, multi-disciplinary, holistic, and comprehensive oral health services with clinicians who precisely diagnose, document, educate, and treat our patient populations.
- Reasonable patient load
- Predominantly PPO practice
- Schedule- Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm
- 2-3 days a month
- Referrals from multiple General Dentists
- 2 locations
- 6360 Mae Anne Ave. STE 3 Reno, NV 89523
- 2399 Wingfield Hills Rd, Ste 130, Sparks, NV 89436
- Teamwork in the patients best interest
- Quality patient care with clinical autonomy based on best practices in the patients best interest
- Established practice in a growing community
- Endodontic Residency Certificate
- Accredited Dental School Graduate
- Current applicable State Dental License (or the ability to acquire one by time of employment)
- Other licenses/certifications such as CPR, DEA, NPI
Apply for Endodontist | Reno, NV
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly