Oral Surgeon (Independent Contractor) opportunity now available within our San Antonio, Texas dental practice!
Part-Time Schedule: 1-2 days per month
This family dental practice is established with over thirty years of dental experience in preserving lifetime smiles. The team provides high-quality, individualized dental service to each patient. The practice philosophy is rooted in treating every patient like family.
As a Star Dental Partners supported Oral Surgeon, allow us to relieve the operational and business burdens, so you can focus on exceptional patient care with complete clinical autonomy. We provide industry proven support services with flexible scheduling offering a work/life balance.
- Work-Life Balance
- Operational/Business Support
- Direct patient referrals
- Flexible Scheduling
- Competitive Compensation Plan
- Completion of hospital surgical residency program
- DDS/DMD degree from accredited dental school
- Active Texas dental license with designated specialty
- Federal DEA, CPR certifications, sedation permit(s)
- 1 or more years professional clinical experience
- Must qualify as an Independent Contractor covering own expenses with established legal entity
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
The Star Dental Partners dental practices are adhering to all the current CDC, ADA and TDA recommended COVID-19 guidelines to protect both team members and patients.