Oak Orchard Health is seeking an enthusiastic, dedicated dental provider in our Hornell office. Oak Orchard is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) with multiple locations that offer medical, dental, vision, and behavioral health services to our patients. This is an excellent opportunity to make a difference in the community by increasing access to care and establishing yourself as a trusted dental provider.
- Provide the highest quality patient care to all segments of the communities served by Oak Orchard.
- Provide dental, diagnostic, and treatment services to patients in the health center as allocated by the Dental Practice Act of New York State.
- Provide day-to-day supervision of dental assistants and Dental Hygienists
- Participate in annual continuing dental education.
- Appropriately record dental evaluation and treatment in patient EHR.
- Maintain a safe, clean, orderly work area
- Adhere to all organizational personnel policies
- Refer patients as necessary for appropriate specialty care.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, some evenings and weekends may be required.
- Adhere to all exposure and infection control protocols.
- Participate in departmental peer review process.
- Lock all completed notes within three days.
Please apply here: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/Recruiting/Jobs/Details/237753