Associate Dentist- Portland OR
ARE YOU A DENTAL LEADER LOOKING FOR SUPPORT AND A PATH TO OWNERSHIP?
- Associate Dentist at Timber Dental’s East Burnside location: a constantly growing, DOCTOR OWNED dental practice in Portland,OR
- OWNERSHIP OPTIONS as your Associate career progresses
- SUPPORT AND MENTORSHIP: work with an entrepreneurial group of like minded individuals while having the autonomy of a private practice
- COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION ($150,000- 225,000+)
- CULTURE, community, philanthropy, & environmental stewardship are our priority
- FINANCIALLY SOUND and stable company with strong leadership team
- CLINICAL GROWTH opportunities through mentorship, CE, and skills share
- CAREER FLEXIBILITY through multiple location options as your career develops in Portland
- MODERN "Portland Inspired" office designs and company culture
- CAMARADERIE with fellow associates for guidance, monthly case studies and happy hours
- HIGH CLINICAL CARE STANDARDS where proper patient treatment is the #1 priority
- CLINICAL FREEDOM to expand your procedure expertise as you gain experience
- STABILITY with many new and returning patients flowing through the office each month
- RAPID PATIENT BASE growth with 50-100 new patients per month
- CONTINUOUS NEW PATIENTS gives you the chance to quickly build your own relationships
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Aligns with our Core Values & has an awareness and appreciation for community, culture, and the environment
- Wants to generate private practice income without the stress of running your own business
- Communicates compassionately and forms connections with their patients and teammates to cultivate trust
- Thrives with the support of a team
- Sees patients as people, not just teeth
- Possesses a growth mindset with openness to expand beyond the single location
- Understands what it takes to be successful in a DSO practice
- Is willing to put time and effort into establishing their patient base
Timber Dental is a unique, core values driven company with a collaborative, people-focused mission. We strive to know and love our people, celebrate their successes, encourage their growth, and joy.i.fy the journey. We truly believe that we rise by lifting others and learn something new about ourselves and dentistry every day.
We are a modern, customer experience oriented, privately owned group of 4 general dental practices—with plans to expand! We currently provide multi-specialty services to patients in NE Portland, SE Portland (East Burnside), Downtown Portland, and in the Bethany neighborhood on the West Side. This unique structure allows us to feel like a private practice with the support, experience and knowledge that comes with a group model. Our goal is to collectively provide an outstanding overall experience to our patients while valuing our team members, the environment and involvement in our community.
Why Timber Dental?
Our team isn’t only about business. Timber Dental is a cohesive team that genuinely enjoys spending time together! We have four locations, but we are One Timber. We celebrate our successes and spend quality, fun time together connecting! We have bonded through backyard BBQs, happy hours, and professional sporting events when we’re out of the office. Our annual, winter staff retreats have included beachfront bungalows in Long Beach, WA and a Portland City Team Scavenger hunt!
As a Timber Associate Dentist, You’ll Be The Most Successful if you are:
- Comfortable working in an all-digital, electronic environment (charting, x-rays and forms)
- Ready to start your day being present, positive & authentic
- Open to new ideas, corrections & innovations
- Flexible with change & growth
- A positive team player with big ideas & a strong work ethic that supports others
- Willing to work some early morning, early evening or some Saturday hours
- Willing to participate in daily team communication and collaboration
- A model of Timber Dental Core Values and Company Mission to your team
- Detail oriented in order to work efficiently in small spaces and maintain patient comfort
- A forward thinker that is capable of anticipating the needs of the patient
- Proficient in active listening by giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times
- Aware of problem sensitivity--the ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong
- Able to calm and reassure patients facing uncomfortable or painful procedures
- Able to quickly write detailed information in an easy to understand, professional, legible, condensed form
- A positive, dedicated, honest, and passionate provider and teammate
What About Compensation?
- Competitive Compensation (25-27% of adjusted production; 30% upon buy in)
- Potential Relocation Bonus Medical Insurance (for full-time employees)
- Professional Development Opportunities and Mentorship with our entrepreneurial minded Co-founders
- Annual Team Retreats
- Opportunities To Give Back To Our Community through our TIMBER CARES CLINIC
- A team that supports you professionally & personally and has your best interests at heart
- An Awesome Dental Plan
Experience and Education:
- DMD/DDS Degree from an ADA accredited Dental School program
- Active Oregon Licensure in good standing
- CPR Certification
- Certified in anesthesia and/or sedation, if appropriate
How Do You Join our Amazing Team?
If you are ready to join a team where you will be valued and treated with respect, please continue to our application.
High achievers, positive attitudes, and caring hearts need only apply.