Orthodontist - Full Time
Are you an experienced Orthodontist looking for an opportunity to advance your career, skills, and care of your patient?
If you are a compassionate individual with a friendly personality always ready to go an extra mile to ensure your patients' comfort and well-being, we have the perfect job for you!
Kristo Orthodontics is looking for a highly motivated Orthodontist, who is the Right Fit to join our dynamic dream team of healthcare professionals to provide the highest quality care making critical decisions and leading to clinical issues within a person-centered care model. Our team of dedicated professionals have cultivated top-tier practices which focus on clinical excellence delivered with exceptional customer service.
Kristo Orthodontics are a privately owned Orthodontic operated group practice. We provide established Orthodontic offices with modern technology which are fully equipped and state of the art.
Our experienced team of doctors and staff is committed to superior customer service and individualized care in a family-friendly atmosphere that is enjoyable, caring, and fun. We strive to improve orthodontic care by recruiting and retaining the best providers and staff that meet our high standards. Our clinical focus is early intervention, as well as comprehensive orthodontics including Invisalign for patient of all ages.
We offer our Associate Orthodontists:
- Highly Competitive Guaranteed Compensation
- Productivity Bonus Opportunity
- $10,000 Signing Bonus
- Medical, Health, Life, Disability, Malpractice Insurance, Allowance for Dues/Subscription and CE Allowance.
- 401K (3% Safe Harbor Contribution)
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Time Off
- Equity Opportunity
- Work/Life Balance
If you are looking for a practice to give you a rewarding professional experience, a pathway to equity and an amazing place to live and raise a family, we might be just the right fit for you. Do not wait get a hold of us today!
- DMD or DDS
- Successful completion of an accredited orthodontics program
- Current state license to practice dentistry in WI or the ability to obtain a WI dental license
- Proof of and ability to maintain malpractice insurance
- Provide a warm, compassionate presence in the office while provide the highest level of care to our patients
- Make meaningful contributions to our outstanding community reputation and goodwill
- Be a progressive and tech-forward clinician
- Be engaged in our social media presence
- Be able to work with patients of all ages
- Be a Team-oriented doctor
- Manage a full schedule of patients (60-80 per day) while having fun!