Dental Hygiene Coordinator
Are you looking to join an all-star team? Are you looking to accelerate your professional growth? Look no further.
Our San Antonio practice location is now hiring a full-time DENTAL HYGIENE COORDINATOR!
Serving the community of San Antonio, Texas since 1948, this dental practice is comprised of a close-knit team that truly cares about their patients. Their unique approach to dental care ensures that their patients’ individual needs are met at every stage of their lives. From general cleanings and examinations to complex dental procedures and full-mouth reconstruction, this practice offers comprehensive dental care through a carefully selected team of dental experts. They provide the very highest level of innovative dental treatment and consider their patients part of the family.
As a Star Dental Partners supported Hygiene Coordinator, you will be joining a community of collaborative, high-quality clinical, business and operations professionals who enjoy substantial benefits including:
- Competitive employment benefit package
- Established, collaborative dental practice teams
- Patient-centric community approach
- Professional development
- Work/life balance
Qualifications & Responsibilities
- High school diploma
- Previous dental front office experience
- Computer proficiency and ability to learn new programs
- Exemplary customer service and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Ability to collaborate with a team
- Develop and maintain doctor/hygienist schedule to meet practice goals
- Answers incoming calls to include new patients, emergencies, appointment scheduling, requesting records and follow ups.
- Manage unscheduled, asap and treatment pending lists to ensure patient follow through to meet scheduling goals.
The Star Dental Partners supported dental practices are adhering to all the current CDC and ADA recommended COVID-19 guidelines for both team members and patients. PPE is provided onsite.
Apply for Dental Hygiene Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly