Registered Dental Assistant (RDA)
Are you looking to join an all-star team? Are you looking to accelerate your professional growth? Look no further.
Our San Antonio, Texas practice location is now hiring a full-time REGISTERED DENTAL ASSISTANT!
Serving the community of San Antonio, Texas since 1948, this dental practice is comprised of a close-knit team that truly cares about their patients. Their unique approach to dental care ensures that their patients’ individual needs are met at every stage of their lives. From general cleanings and examinations to complex dental procedures and full-mouth reconstruction, this practice offers comprehensive dental care through a carefully selected team of dental experts. They provide the very highest level of innovative dental treatment and consider their patients part of the family.
As a Star Dental Partners supported RDA, you will be joining a community of collaborative, high-quality dental professionals and enjoy substantial benefits including:
- Competitive Benefit Plan
- Work/Life Balance
- Reliable Business & Operational Support
- Strong Patient Base
- Assist the Dentists chairside
- Welcomes patients
- Prepares patients for treatments or checkups ensuring comfort
- Selection and setup of instrumentation, equipment and other dental materials as needed
- Instrument sterilization according to regulations
- Maintains accurate patient records
- Lab tasks as instructed
- Provide post-operative care instructions
- Maintain clean and stocked operatories
- High school diploma
- Active Texas RDA certification
- Previous dental assisting experience
- Knowledge of dental instruments and sterilization methods
- Understanding of health & safety regulations
- Experience with digital software
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Customer-service oriented
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Reliable and collaborative team member
The Star Dental Partners dental practices are adhering to all the current CDC and ADA recommended COVID-19 guidelines for employees and patients. PPE provided onsite.
Apply for Registered Dental Assistant (RDA)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly