Dental Hygiene Coordinator
Are you looking to join an all-star team? Are you looking to accelerate your professional growth? Look no further.
Our Kingwood, Texas (Houston market) practice location is now hiring a full-time DENTAL HYGIENE COORDINATOR!
Located Northeast of Houston, this established family dental practice provides a state of the art office with the latest in dental technology. This patient-centric dental team provides quality dental care and exemplary service. Patient comfort is their top priority offering a full scope of dental treatment to all ages.
As a Star Dental Partners supported Hygiene Coordinator, you will be joining a community of collaborative, high-quality clinical, business and operations professionals who enjoy substantial benefits including:
- Competitive employment benefit package
- Established, collaborative dental practice teams
- Patient-centric community approach
- Professional development
- Work/life balance
Qualifications & Responsibilities
- 3 years or more years of dental front office experience required
- High school diploma
- Computer proficiency and ability to learn new programs
- Exemplary customer service and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Ability to collaborate with a team
- Develop and maintain doctor/hygienist schedule to meet practice goals
- Answers incoming calls to include new patients, emergencies, appointment scheduling, requesting records and follow ups.
- Manage unscheduled, asap and treatment pending lists to ensure patient follow through to meet scheduling goals.
The Star Dental Partners supported dental practices are adhering to all the current CDC and ADA recommended COVID-19 guidelines for both team members and patients. PPE provided onsite.