Come grow with us! Cedar Dental is seeking an orthodontist to join our well- established orthodontic practice in the Augusta area. This is a great opportunity for a seasoned orthodontist or a new graduate to work with an orthodontic company dedicated to doing what’s best for the patient - by providing them with the best orthodontic care - delivered in a caring environment of concern and kindness.
You will be working with a strong team of professionals that support a thriving practice. This a 3-day work week schedule.
Our experienced team of doctors and staff are committed to superior customer service and individualized care in a family-friendly atmosphere that is enjoyable, caring, and fun. We strive to improve orthodontic care by recruiting and retaining the best providers and staff that meet our high standards.
• Be a team player and maintain professionalism
• Be dedicated to quality and clinical efficiency in execution of diagnosing and treatment planning
• Provide good communication with patients, parents, and team members
• Be dedicated to clinical excellence and outstanding chair-side manners
• Deliver exceptional patient experience while going above and beyond to exceed the patient’s expectations
• Have an exceptional work attitude that promotes a positive work environment
We offer our orthodontists:
• Highly competitive guaranteed compensation
• Productivity bonus opportunity
• Malpractice insurance, allowance for dues, license renewals, and CE allowance
• Equity opportunity
• Graduated from an accredited dental school
• Completed an orthodontic residency program
• Licensed to practice in the state of Georgia
• License in good standing with the state board
If this opportunity sounds like the right fit for you, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Orthodontist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly